This Joint Conference will offers us an excellent panel of experienced keynote speakers which are going to cover different aspects to create a constructive environment for learner in engineering education.
- Dr. Erik de Graaff - UNESCO Centre In Problem Based Learning - Aalborg University - Denmark
- Dr. Jennifer Turns - Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering - University of Washington, USA
- Dr. Michael Christie - Faculty of Science, Health, Education and Engineering - University of the Sunshine Coast - Australia
- Dr. Vincent P. Manno - Provost and Dean of Faculty - Olin College of Engineering in Needham, MA, USA
- Ms. Virginie Servant - Education Psychology - Erasmus University - Netherlands
- Mr. Xavier Fouger - Senior Director, Global Academia Programs. Dassault Systemes (DS)
- Mr. Alessandro Tarchini - MathWorks US
- Mr. Miguel Encabo Elizondo - Director of innovation and technology - Orona
Final program and workshops
Here you are the program for the joint conference (may be subject to change). You can find it in different formats:
In this PDF file you can find instructions for authors, moderators and audience for each session .